Friday, March 21, 2014

Meat balls...

The one lb of ground beef, with two eggs, some reconstituted powdered milk, seasoned breadcrumbs, one small onion, a garlic clove, and pepper made.....

35 meatballs!!!!

I use a measuring tablespoon to make the meat balls. We used 15 of them (they are very small) for the five of us, and the rest will go into the freezer. Love when it works out.

The left over spaghetti sauce (3/4 of 67 ounce jug), and pasta will go into the fridge. We finished off the left over green beans, and made a very small salad. There's still some salad left for lunch tomorrow, or sometimes, my husband will eat it later in the evening.

1 comment:

  1. Great meal stretching! With leftover pasta and sauce, I make up what I call "spaghetti/pasta bake" Place cooked pasta in a Pam sprayed baking dish, cover with more sauce than you think is needed (some will be absorbed during baking) and top with a good amount of shredded cheese. I bake this off in my table top, convection toaster oven for under 30 minutes, until heated through and cheese is melted. We all love this! Serve a side salad or veg and you have dinner already done. : 0

    ReplyDelete