Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Dinner 3/25

Dinner last night was a big success. We finished off the lurking left over pasta for mac and cheese. There was no steamed corn left over, and we had half a chicken thigh left, which I put with a mixing spoon full of carrots in the freezer (for soup). I had a moderate amount of stock at the bottom of the crock pot which I put in a container, let it cool, and then put it in the freezer.
The kids finished off the pumpkin bars I made from the prepackaged mix I bought at Sharp Shopper.


So, tonight is:
thin breaded pork chops (five pork chops, two eggs, reconstituted powdered milk, seasoned breadcrumbs from the dollar store)
mashed potatoes (margarine, reconstituted powdered milk, onion and garlic powder, 5 medium potatoes)
steamed green beans (the last of the package I had in the freezer)
steamed corn (the last small amount I had in an opened package, one unopened package still in freezer)


2 comments:

  1. Debbie-do you ever make your own bread crumbs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes when I have lurking bread crusts and ends I want to use up. I usually season them also.

    ReplyDelete