Saturday, March 29, 2014

dinner 3/29

So, using some of the ham that my husband bought in the most frugal way possible...
I am going to use some of the ham fat to fry eggs and shredded hash browns for dinner. It's two eggs a person, with a handful of hash browns. I have some frozen strawberries (put in the freezer a while ago, since I wasn't going to eat all of them) that I am going to take out for the children's plates. We also have one banana left that needs to be eaten. It will be sliced and put on the kids plates with their meal.

My husband and I will have eggs and hashbrowns only(we are leaving the fruit for the kids).

2 comments:

  1. Got yogurt? you can make smoothies-just an idea.

    Ham fat, as well as bacon fat, adds such wonderful flavor to cooking. YUM!

    Enjoy bfst for supper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have skim milk, but no yogurt. I need to get a grocery list together and get to the store at some point soon.

    ReplyDelete