Monday, March 10, 2014

Dinner 3/10

It's night four at work, and it's critical needs pay/OT for me. I got a phone call a little past five to stay home and be "on call". Overtime is time and a half, and critical need pay is an additional ten dollars.

Being on call gives me on call pay at 4 dollars an hour. If I get called in, I will receive my OT and critical need pay for the amount of hours I work.

Dinner tonight was very basic. We had scrambled eggs. That's it. I am exhausted and don't feel like cooking.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, Debbie, you must be totally exhausted. I hope you can get some sleep soon, some restful sleep. If I lived closer to you I'd bring you guys a casserole or something- although scrambled eggs sounds really really good to me! ;) Hope your night gets better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scrambled eggs were just the thing. My daughter fixed them for the five of us, and my husband did the dishes.

      Delete