Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Dinner 3/26

Well, I have a meeting at work this morning. I have been out of work for two weeks, with one of those weeks paid with my APL. Today's meeting is the result of all the leadership thoughts, results of the peer review, and the conclusions of everything. Needless to say, I'm anxious, with a headache, and feel like I want to puke (TMI I'm sure).

No breakfast for me. The kids have a two hour delay due to ice and wind (45 MPH).

Tonight's dinner is going to be a crowd pleasing one. I'm going to make two pizza's for the five of us. One will be a cheese pizza for the children, and the second one will be a red/orange/yellow peppers, onions, mushrooms (leftover canned mushrooms that I didn't finish that were put into the freezer), and garlic.

I am going to use a recipe I found off the computer for the crust and put it in my bread machine. I have some lurking block cheese (muenster I think, and some sliced provolone) that can be used, and I have some opened Prego Spaghetti sauce in the fridge (I won'use it all, it's a large container).

http://www.food.com/recipe/thin-crust-pizza-dough-abm-107415

1 comment:

  1. Good luck today! I hope everything works out for you.
    Your dinner sounds delish! :)

    ReplyDelete