Friday, March 21, 2014

Frugal Things....

1. We turned the heat down to 67 degrees.
2. We called the cable company and received a lower rate for one year. Saved 36 dollars a month.
3. It was nice outside yesterday, hung laundry out back instead of in the laundry room.
4. Paid the last of March's bills (no late fees).
5. Balanced the checkbook (no overdrafts, no extra costs)
6. Found that my husband had coke rewards to cash in, and will receive free soda coupons in a few weeks (score, he drinks soda, I don't).
7. Found shampoo for 77 cents this week, with a 2.00 off 10.00 purchase.
8. Shoveled snow on the 17th....got my exercise!
9. Finished all the left overs we had.
10. Made my own french toast topping (kids loved it)
11. Measuring out cat food/dog food
12. Baking cookies (2 dozen cookie mix at Sharp Shopper 3 for 1.00)
13. I was 224 pounds, since all the stress and chaos in my life, I am down to 215. It's frugal, I am eating two small meals a day. At first, one meal a day was a challenge.
14. My daughter had a hole in her pants, along the zipper line. Well, I sewed it closed with a repair kit I found on my desk (My dd bought it a long time ago). It looks great, and only noticeable if you look really hard. I don't think anyone is going to get that close to my DD to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment