Sunday, March 30, 2014

Exciting stuff....

...my one pair of dress pants and top are hung and drying nicely for my interview tomorrow. My portfolio is FINISHED, and looks great. I copied and printed out my resume yesterday at Staples and have that in place. I need to find something to wipe off the front of the folder. It looks like something sticky was on the front of it.

But I am excited and pray that I get this transfer position. It's not from lack of trying, as I have many transfer applications put in at my company.

My husband seems to think I have the position, since I was granted the interview. He seems to think that once I walk in there and present myself, it's a WIN WIN. He said that all I have to do is be myself and show them my smile.

I wish I had that feeling. I'm nervous, but so excited.

4 comments: