Tuesday, April 22, 2014

What'a been cooking...

I have been working, and am off now until Friday evening. So, here's the scoop:

Easter Sunday my husband and kids made a ham, steamed green beans and broccoli, and a friend brought over mac and cheese. I ate dinner with everyone and went to work. I got home Monday morning and found that my husband gave the ham bone and all the left overs to his friend to take home. It was a 10 pound ham!!!!

HOLY CRAP.

No ham bone for bean soup this week. SIGH.

We went to Chipolte last night for dinner. It's a mexican grill and serves really great fresh food. It cost about 45 dollars for the five of us, for a meal, tortilla chips, and soda. It was a fun time.

Work lunches:
Fri: left over bean soup
apple
raisins
peanut butter/raspberry jam sandwich

Sat: Left over roast, carrots, potatoes, cheese and crackers

Sun: two slices of ham, various veggies, rice
peanut butter cup, 2 hard boiled eggs


No comments:

Post a Comment