Saturday, April 5, 2014

Frugal things this week...

1. cleaned my back yard up
2.  sold aluminum cans to a shop at 65 cents a lb, 12 lb total. My husband used the cash for his soda habit.
3. washed multiple loads of laundry in cold with dollar tree detergent, hung to dry.
4. folded multiple loads of dry clothing, the kids put everything away.
5. used my crock pot a few times this week.
6. balanced my check book.
7. didn't touch the money in my savings.
8. got my hound dog her vaccination, did not get charged for a "well visit", an additional 50 dollars for that. It cost 35 for just a vaccination.
9. went to the grocery store and didn't buy many snacks for the kids.
10. using portion control for my servings of dinner. I'm still working on that "feeling hungry" thing.
11. The heat has been off since APRIL 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment