Sunday, April 27, 2014

Lunch for work this weekend

Friday:
organic flax oatmeal with brown sugar
1 medium banana
raisins
hot tea

Saturday:
Spaghetti with sauce
raisins
1 medium banana
hot tea

Sunday:
two handfuls of blueberries
a handful of peach slices
a few strawberries
baked beans
some sliced deli cheese ends
hot tea

The organic oatmeal is pretty good. I am able to put it in the microwave at work, and mix it with skim milk. The blueberries, peaches, and strawberries are frozen from the dollar store. I bring my own lunches, silverware, tea bags, sugar, skim milk, etc etc.

It saves me some money and prevents me from buying take out or snacks from the vending machine.

2 comments:

  1. Is that the oatmeal from Sharp Shopper? I saw it while I was there today but I didn't get any. I was wondering if I should try it. If it is the same one and you say it is good maybe I will get some next time I go there if they still have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is the one from Sharp Shopper.

    ReplyDelete