Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April 15th, using it up continues...

2 pizza crust
one cup of warm water
1 cup of diced ham from the freezer (dated 3/24/14)
one small onion
two cloves of garlic
2 medium pieces of deli cheese ends

This all becomes three personal pan pizzas that have enough pizza in them to feed the five of us.
I worked on a mandatory computer class for charting today. I will get paid for 8 hours of pay for today. I'm thankful.

My husband went to the eye doc today. He has a new pair of glasses to the tune of 204 dollars. There was an adjustment of 172 dollars taken off the total cost. I think it's still expensive, but I took the cash out of my checking account to pay for his glasses. I am going to save my receipts and write it off my taxes in January 2015. My daughter received a check from her college adventure. It was supposed to come to me, but it's written to her. It's for a total of 400 dollars and some change. I am going to get her to cash this so I can put it back into my bank account. I would like to deposit this into my savings account.

The rest of my night consist of cleaning up the kitchen, gathering dirty laundry to wash, sort through some recycling, and work on my budget for May. My next pay day is April 17th. It's supposed to be for the two weeks I was told were gong to be paid for, and 18 hours of orientation/EPIC training for my new job. It should be all there, but glitches happen sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment