Sunday, April 6, 2014

Today's meal

My husband and girls spent the day out. They had bowls of cereal and milk this morning before they left.

My son and I stayed home. I washed several loads of laundry with dollar tree detergent and fabric softener, hung to dry. I was able to dry two loads out on the back porch. It's a sign of spring!!

My son had cereal, milk, and a banana. I had a banana and a nectarine for breakfast.

I still have some chicken left form the other day. I took one whole chicken breast and chopped it up. I added a small bit of BBQ sauce until moistened and served it on bread for my son. I told him it was a BBQ chicken sandwich, and gave it to him. He inhaled it. I had a half a sandwich with another nectarine.

My husband called and is bringing home Little Caesars. He told me that my part time job kid is paying for it. I told both of them that I would make a nice salad to go with it. We have lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, and the last of the French dressing, or the whole bottle of Ranch to use up.

That's about all folks. I laid on the sofa a lot today. I'm tired and want the stress to move out of my life. I want my sense of normal back.


No comments:

Post a Comment