Friday, April 11, 2014

Dinner 4/11

I was looking through the fridge and we have tons of left overs. I mean, there's so much stuff crammed in there, that it's almost a hazard to open the door.

So, I took out half a can of baked beans, two baked pork chops with mushroom gravy, a plate of onion rings, a container with green beans and corn, some apple crisp, and a crock pot half filled with a small piece of roast, and numerous veggies to go on the counter.

When my husband gets home with the kids, (they went sneaker shopping) we are going to have a clean out the fridge night for dinner. Every one can pick and choose what they want to eat, warm it up in the microwave, and be happy.

I went to orientation this week for my new position. I start Sunday night (new pat week) with a preceptor and will work with them for a few weeks, until I get the lay out of the land. I'm so thankful to have a new job. It's been a rough month. I will work right now, weekend night shift, and the director was OK with me doing that. I'm hoping it stays that way.

I'm so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment