Thursday, April 3, 2014

Got paid...

I received my 36 hour paycheck from my employer. I have another two weeks due to me on the 17th of April. I have two interviews today with the Director of HR, and the Director of the unit and her staff this afternoon beginning at 3:30, 4:00, and then was requested to attend their staff meeting from 5 until 6:30. I'm hoping I get the position. I am so anxious about my finances.

I paid my student loan minimum, and May's mortgage. I was snowballing my equity line (separate from my primary mortgage (Dave Ramsey), but I stopped until I am able to get employment. I need everything I can in my account right now.

I am out of a few groceries. I am running low on pantry items. I need to get to the grocery outlet, Aldi, and Dollar Tree while the children are at school. My oldest daughter is working noon until 6, so I will be taking her to work.

I went to Goodwill and found some nice casual business clothes for today. I spent 24 dollars, bought four pairs of pants, and two tops. I have a nice short sleeve knit top with flowers on it, and hunter green pants for today. My daughter helped me pick it out between the clothes that I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment