Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Dinner April 1st and 2nd.

We had left over homemade spaghetti sauce with meatballs, and ziti. It's packed away for the rest of the week, so we have lunches for those who are going to be home. My husband and I will be home, and I had to tell the kids that they were to pack their lunches, since they are running out of cafeteria money, and I can't give them any right now. SO, it's spaghetti sauce and pasta for everyone's lunches.

Tonight's dinner is boneless pork chops. I bought a package of five for 1.81 on clearance at Sharp Shopper last month. I was going to serve the last of the asparagus with it, but my husband ate it. So, we are going to have steamed broccoli and some mashed potatoes. I have some BBQ sauce for the pork chops, so I think we are going to use that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment