Sunday, April 6, 2014

April Challenges

Last month my kids and I went to the dentist. I have no cavities. My daughter has one cavity and my son has two that need to be filled. We made appointments to get them filled this month. While I still have insurance, it's a 60/40 deal, and I pay the 60 percent. They have given me an estimate of my charges.

My hound dog needed one vaccination. I called the vet to see if they would be willing to give him the vaccination, without having to get a well visit too. They will usually weigh him, check out his body, etc and charge me 50 dollars. He was just there last month for a well visit and deemed healthy. They agreed to just give the vaccination and charge me 35 dollars. I paid cash for this. He gets neutered mid April (all ready paid for) by Spay VA.

My car needs an oil change soon. It's about 1500 miles away from  needing one.

My girls have birthdays coming. My daughter is going to be 19, and my other daughter is going to be 17. One asked to go out for a restaurant meal, and there was talk about manicures/pedicures for the 17 year old. I can't afford a big party for them. I'm hoping to get away with the meal/mani/pedi with my budget intact.

I am waiting on a reimbursement from DD college that she dropped out of. It's supposed to be in my account this month. It's close to 300 dollars which I could put back into my savings.

My husband needs a new pair of glasses. Enough said. I need to work on this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment