Thursday, May 1, 2014

Got my first pay check...

It's a great day. I recieved my first pay check from my new job. I paid the mortgage for June, my equity line, the water bill, cell phone, car insurance, and my cable bill. I still have some money left over, I need to put 100 dollars into my savings account, and get some groceries. 10 percent of my pay goes into my 403B, and it's been building for almost 8 years now.

I am debating getting groceries, since I have a house full of food. I need to pick up some milk and bread. We are out of fluid skim milk, and the kids don't like the instant powdered milk for their cereal.

I cut the grass in the front yard, and did the back yard. I am washing clothes and hanging out on the back porch. It's warm and I opened the windows.

Dinner tonight:

ziti with veggies and meatballs.

I am going to boil 2 cups of ziti. I am going to use a small amount of olive oil in a pan, slice up one onion, 5 small red, orange, and yellow peppers, and three cloves of garlic. This is going to simmer until the veggies are cooked. I am going to use a jar of garlic marinara to cover the veggies with.

We are going to make meatballs with this. I am going to use one lb of ground turkey, an egg, and some lurking cereal crumbs that are going to be in place of breadcrumbs. I will add some garlic powder, onion powder, basil, parsley, and some instant reconstituted milk. It will bake in the oven at 325 until done.

We are going to have steamed summer squash and green beans to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment