Tuesday, May 13, 2014

What's been happening...

I have been working the past four nights...last night being an overtime shift. I have a 8 hour nursing meeting on Thursday, and then go back to work Friday, Saturday, Sunday night shift.

I am a little tired. I have been taking my neighbor's kid to work a few days last week. She dropped off 10 dollars this afternoon in exchange. I have been reimbursed for my computer training at work. I was mailed two checks, totaling 37 dollars for gas milage.

Our meals on Sunday were some frozen ravioli, steamed broccoli, and italian bread. My husband and kids made it, I was thankful to have a hot meal before I went to work. It was their Mother's Day gift to me. Last night, we all had cereal and milk before I went to work.

Our challenges this week:

I get paid this week!!!!

My car needs an oil change, since the 30-40 minute ride to work one way is killing my miles on my 2008 Kia. It's going to cost 30-40 dollars at the dealer.

My husband's car has a large crack in the windshield on the passenger side. Our car insurance is going to cover this at 100 percent, and we have an appointment on Thursday. He also needs an inspection and 4 new tires. We have an appointment on Thursday for the tires and inspection.

His birthday is Saturday. I am supposed to be at work. I was thinking that we could do dinner out on Thursday, and his gift is getting the needed repairs on his vehicle.

My hound dog has special cardiac food that needed to be ordered this week. I ordered it from the vet, and they just called and said that it was in to be paid for and picked up.

We are getting the A/C serviced this week. I don't know the cost yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment