Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tuesday's meal

We have a package of four chicken thighs in the freezer. I know it's only four thighs, but it was on sale for 99 cents a lb. They are very small pieces of chicken.

I have two large carrots left from a 5 lb bag I bought a month ago. I will peel and add them to the chicken. I have a few small potatoes I will peel and add to the carrots/chicken and put it all in the crock pot.

I am going to add the last can of cream of chicken soup to the crock pot, along with some poultry seasoning, and the Aldi chicken grinder spice mix I have in the pantry. We have some left over corn and peas from last night that need to be used up today.

That's dinner this evening.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! If I were to try this, would I add any more liquid besides the cr. of chicken soup or would that be enough liquid on it's own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added a cup of water also.

    ReplyDelete