Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I've lost a few days...

Looking back at my blog, I posted on Sunday!!!

So, I worked all weekend, clocked out on MOnday morning. I got in my car, and got on the highway. My phone rang at 7:22AM and I was still driving home. My manager called to see if I would work Monday night, for critical needs pay (additional 10 dollars an hour above my base rate of pay, and evening, night differentials). They were short on Monday night and I agreed to work.

I went home, went to bed, tossed and turned, and it was a very busy and long night shift. I clocked out Tuesday morning, went home, and slept from 9 AM until 4PM.

Monday's dinner was curly fries and BBQ chicken sandwiches.
Tuesday's dinner, I broke down and bought two cheese pizzas from Anthony's. UGGGGG.

I was so tired and exhausted from working. The house was a mess, and I just wanted to watch TV. I went to bed that morning at 9 AM, slept until 4PM, and was back in bed at 9:30 until 6 AM this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment