Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pay Day....

I got paid today. I wrote out my Wells Fargo A payment (300 dollars), my student loan payment (200), pest control, and both sets of car taxes.

I still have cash left, I need to get two oil changes tomorrow, an inspection for DH car, my kid's dental appointment, and gas for two vehicles.

We were out yesterday, and I paid 275 for four new tires for my DH's car, and this morning, we got the new windshield placed. My insurance paid for the windshield. I took the cash out of my savings account to pay for the tires.

I had to get my dog's cardiac food. I paid for this with a combination of cash and debit card.

We have my husband's birthday on SAturday. I have to work this weekend, so we are celebrating it tonight. There's a mexican restaurant that we want to try out. It's a bit pricey, but it's his big 44th day. I am paying cash for it.

We are working on staying out of the stores until some time next week. We have tons of food and don't really need to spend on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment