Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Dinner 5/28

I am working an extra shift tonight, since work called last night and said that there was a call out, and they were short for tonight. GRRRR. It will make my Saturday shift OVERTIME, and tonight is a critical need pay (10 dollars over my base rate of pay).

I have a small package of pork chops in the freezer. They are boneless and very thin. I am going to put them in the oven, or maybe just on top of the stove. Once they are cooked, I will add some bbq sauce to them. We have three ears of corn on the cob. I am going to boil and simmer them in some water, add some butter and serve with the pork chops. We have a lot of potatoes, and I know that we've had them for three days in a row now. I am going to fry some with onions and serve them with our meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment