Tuesday, May 6, 2014

What's been happening...

Well, I have worked all weekend, and then got home yesterday morning and slept until 2. I woke up, my husband made dinner and I was back in bed at 630 PM. I slept until 5:30 this morning.

I went to Aldi on Friday morning before I went to work Friday night.

18 lb cat food
stuffing mix
4 lb fruit (apples, oranges)
iceberg lettuce
always pads
48 bottles of water
second stuffing mix
honey nut o's
jar of sauerkraut
2 cans kidney beans
a jar of sprinkles
2 more stuffing
kool aide packets
lb tomatoes
2 skim milk gallons
chicken noodle soup
hard taco kit
grape jelly
2 cans of black beans
crushed tomato
peanut butter
hazelnut spread
diced tomato
sweet pickles
several yogurts
soft taco kit
cucumbers
jelly beans
bananas
bologna
tub of roast beef
tub of ham
2 loaves of bread
extra sharp cheddar
gelatin
popcorn
crackers
pita crackers

I spent 87.45 out of 300 dollars for the month.

On Friday, the kids, my DH and I just picked over some left overs. We had bean soup and pasta to use up. Saturday, my DH made chili in the crock pot, using the usual chili supplies (some of what I bought from Aldi went into the chili). On Sunday, my DH gave us left over chili.
Monday, my DH made baked BBQ pork chops, with broccoli/carrot mix with cheese.



No comments:

Post a Comment