Thursday, May 22, 2014

The recycling bucket...

has been filling up this week, since we are using a lot of pantry, fridge, freezer items. It is a good feeling knowing that I can put the best meals for my family with what I have available even when times are a bit difficult.

Keeping up with the Jones is not what I care to do. I want to live a simple pleasing life, keep my family healthy, and have a workable budget to have our NEEDS taken care of.

The kids are happy, fed well, have clothing, sneakers, and do not go without. My DH is well, healthy, and content.

I am working a lot of hours. Last week I put in 48 hours, and when I clock out on Sunday morning, I will have 52 hours. It will be a nice pay check and will help the savings account. I am tired though and thinking of calling it a night soon.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to thank you for keeping my blog on your sidebar as blogs you read. Get some rest this week! That's a lot of hours you plugged away this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do read a lot of blogs, but I hardly ever comment. Once in a great while I will reply, but not on a regular basis on most blogs. It's the introvert in me.

      Delete