Sunday, February 9, 2014

What's been cooking....

So, my husband has been in charge of the kitchen all weekend, since I work night shift. I was working Thurs, Fri, Sat, and finally tonight, then I am off the clock until Friday. Only one more night to get through.

On Thursday, I made dinner and posted it.

On Friday, the kids went out to see a movie and had dinner. My 18 year old with the part time job took her brother and sister out to see the "Lego Movie". They had some Chick Fil A at the mall to eat after. It didn't cost me anything.....Love it!!

My husband and I ate at Chick Fil A. i didn't even pay for it. He did. Loving it more!!!

Saturday, my husband bought take out pizza. He paid for it. Holy crap, two nights in a row!! He said it was easier than having him stressed out in the kitchen. He has cash that I have given him when I get paid, and he does what he wants with it.

Sunday, a different story. My husband went to the store and bought some chicken breast. I don't know the cost, and didn't ask. (We had chicken thigh in the freezer). He bought a Fajita kit, a green pepper, an onion, and cheese. (We had red/yellow peppers in the freezer, onion in the fridge, and cheese). He's making dinner and I'm hoping it will be great. I didn't tell him that we had the stuff in the freezer and fridge, but it was a nice thought that he took his own cash to get something for dinner.

If there are any left overs from tonight, I will take them to work tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment