Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Frugal things I did....

Well, I washed a few loads of laundry in cold water, and hung up to dry. It usually takes two days, since it's cold outside, and only 70 degrees in the house.

I received my federal taxes. I put a 1,000 into my savings account. It totals now....3, 870.21!!!!!!!!

I had this great plan. I had some dog chow that my hound dog wasn't eating. She would sort through the food I had, and pick out what she wanted. So, I figured that I would donate the food to the ASPCA. They did take the food and were thankful.


I ended up adapting a 2 and 1/2 year old beagle. His adaption fee was 75 dollars. His name is Jackson. I was given a 45 dollar certificate off a neuter, and one free wellness visit to the local pet clinic we are regulars at. He also came with a 3 lb bag of DOG FOOD.

Not a frugal day.....but he's cute.

I did buy a pair of work sneakers for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment