Friday, February 21, 2014

Aldi

I have a grocery limit of 300 dollars a month for the five of us, two dogs, and two cats. It includes everything we could use, groceries, HBA, pet food, pet litter, etc etc. I spent 170 earlier in the month to provide meals, etc for those who were going to be home.

I spent 76.77 yesterday at Aldi. It beings my total to 246.77 out of 300.00 for the month. I won't be going to the store hopefully now, at least until March 6th. I listed this grocery run, along with everything else I have at the house. We have some vet bills that are going to be very costly, and my electric bill and water bill went up for March. I'm hoping for spring to come, so we can shut off the heat.

1 dozen eggs
2 gallons of skim milk
veggie oil
one hot chocolate mix
4 lb carrots
4 lb apples, oranges
1 box generic fruit rounds
1 box generic honey nut cheerios
1 box of strawberry mini wheats
powdered milk
microwave popcorn
1 jar spaghetti sauce
vanilla extract
box of saltines
raisins
thin spaghetti 2 lb
10 pounds potatoes
24 flour tortillas
2 lb ground turkey
4 quart ice cream for the kids
lettuce
2 loaves of bread
4 tomatoes
parsley
asparagus frozen
blueberries 1 small container
chicken quarters 4 lb
48 bottles of water



No comments:

Post a Comment