Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow Day...

The kids are home from school today. We have 16 inches and still falling of the white stuff. I'm ready for spring, but we will not have a drought this summer!!!!!!

I took out the bread ends to make the kids french toast for breakfast. I took out the last of two containers of spaghetti sauce from the freezer to make the kids pizza and salad for dinner. The kids will have a cheese and pepperoni, I will make a pepperoni, cheese, mushroom, onion for the two adults. Lunch for those who want it will be left over turkey soup. What's left of the soup will go into my work lunches this weekend.

French Toast:
I have to use some olive oil to grease the hot plate, since I am out of veggie oil.
a few eggs
some milk
a teaspoon of vanilla
bread ends**
pancake syrup

PIZZA:
three pizza crust
two almost empty spaghetti sauce jars**
provolone cheese
pepperoni
mushroom
onion
peppers***

Salad:
lettuce
tomato
cucumber
onion
some cheese
french dressing

The *** are lurking items that need to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment