Friday, February 14, 2014

2/14 dinner

I begin a three night stretch at work tonight and will be off again on Monday. Oh, how well I love my work schedule!!

Tonight's plan is pork chops with bbq sauce, a very small salad, a box of stuffing, and some steamed veggies. The pork chops are actually the last of a small pork roast I bought a while back. I had cut it into different sections and froze them individually. When it thaws, I will slice it into five pork chops, season the meat, bake it in the oven, and cover it BBQ sauce. The kids love BBQ, so this should not be an issue tonight.

The stuffing is a box mix that I had lurking in the pantry. It's from aldi, enough said.

The steamed veggies are going to be beans and corn. The kids like corn, my husband and I like green beans. The salad is the last of the lettuce, and tomato that is in the fridge. I used 1/8 of an onion sliced to add to the salad. It will be topped with French dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment