Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Dinner 2/12/2014

So, there's not much left over, except a little bit of turkey soup which I would like to have for lunches (we are heading towards a big snow storm tonight and tomorrow, meaning the kids will be home from school) tomorrow and Friday.

I was looking through the pantry and found some pretzels that were almost empty. I have half a roll of ritz crackers, and have some lurking cheese in the fridge. I have some turkey and ham lunch meat, yogurt tubes, and bananas.

So, it's homemade snack plate tonight for the five of us. I have zero desire to cook, and this gets some stuff used in the pantry and fridge that are almost gone.

Pepperoni
Ham/Turkey slices
American cheese
provolone cheese
ritz crackers
pretzels
yogurt for dip
sliced bananas

No comments:

Post a Comment