Monday, February 3, 2014

Super bowl snacks for the kids.

Superbowl Snacks


birthday cake
oven baked BBQ chicken wings
pepperoni/cheese/crackers


After we got home yesterday from our birthday dinner, I prepared some snacks for the kids for our Superbowl party. It was just the five of us. I opened the only bag of chips I bought, the kids made my birthday cake, and I put a package of frozen chicken wings in the oven. Once the wings were done, I covered them in some BBQ sauce. I also made a tray of snacks, some cheese, pepperoni, and crackers. I limited the kids on the pepperoni, since I planned for some homemade pizzas later this month.

There's some chicken wings left, I put the pepperoni in the freezer, and used the lurking white cheddar cheese I bought last month, it's finished now. There's a few crackers left.

No comments:

Post a Comment