Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Taxes...

Since I am sole source of income in my family of five, the state return has been deposited into my account. I transferred it to my husband's account to give him some spending money. It was about 128 dollars. He bought my son two new pairs of sweat pants for school, some snacks, and I don't know what else. No big deal there. My son needed a few new pairs of pants, and they were on sale for 8 dollars at Target. These are heavy fleece sweat pants.

I received my tax return from the feds today. It's been deposited into my account. I plan on transferring 1,000 of the money to my savings account. I have 160 of it left, and would like to put some gas in my car, and use the other hundred on something for myself. I am in dire need of new work shoes (I have terrible arthritis and need good support shoes).  The kids are in need of new sneakers (I get them new pairs in January and June), since my kids are growing so much. I may just take them out this evening when they get home from school to pick up three new pairs of sneakers to get them through the rest of the winter and spring.

My kids are hard on footwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment