Friday, January 24, 2014

Dinner 1/23 and 1/24

We served a bunch of lurking left overs last night for dinner.
My husband made three turkey sandwiches. The girls each had a turkey sandwich. My son had a bowl of oatmeal. I finished off the potato salad. We still have turkey left, which is going to be made into turkey salad today for lunches (since the kids are home again from school, due to weather), and I can take it to work this weekend for my lunch time.

I have to get the turkey stock in the freezer. My daughter put it in the fridge the other morning.

Tonight's meal is the same. Second round of left overs to get them out of the fridge. What ever doesn't get used this afternoon will go into the freezer (such as lurking pork and beans, chicken thighs, carrots stuffing).

No comments:

Post a Comment