Friday, January 10, 2014

Dinner 1/10

I had two medium size kielbasa in the freezer. I took them out, sliced it in half, divided it into five servings, and sauteed them on my hot plate. I had a box of shells in the pantry and boiled them. I made a white sauce (butter, flour, reconstituted milk, 1/8 cup of Colby, 1/8 cup of white cheddar cheese, onion and garlic powder), and put the pasta in it. We called it "mac and cheese". I steamed a small package of mixed veggies to go with it. That's dinner folks. I gotta work three nights in a row, beginning tonight.

There is about 1/4 cup of mixed veggies, and 1/4 cup of pasta left. I placed it in containers and put it in the fridge for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good. An easy meal I make with kielbasa is this. On pan, sliced kielbasa, chopped onions, sliced potatoes and corn all fried together with seasoning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, that sounds great. What kind of seasoning??

    ReplyDelete