Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Frugal dinner

Today's dinner plan consist of the only package of pork chops we had in the fridge. I bought them a while ago and thawed the package. They are bone in pork chops and there were six in the package. This works out great since there are five of us at home for dinner tonight.

I put the pork in the crock pot. I added some black pepper, garlic powder, and a small amount of thin onion. I put in a package of dry gravy mix and added a bit of water.

I am going to steam some long grain rice and warm up some veggies to have with our meal. I am hoping that there will be no complaints. We are using what we have available since there are many holes in the pantry and my recycling has been beginning to fill up since the city emptied the buckets on Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment