Thursday, January 18, 2018

Dinner

Dinner has to be quick and easy as I am going to work in about an hour. So this is what is on the plates for tonight.


Sloppy joes (using the last of the ground beef that we didn't cook for our spaghetti dinner with our cousins), fried potatoes, and sliced cucumber.

My work dinner consist of left over spaghetti, grapes, yogurt, and sliced cucumber.

All of my work dinner is put into our rubbermaid portion containers. I am using very small containers as everything else is in the dishwasher getting ready to be washed. My dinner bag goes to work and comes home with me every morning. I do not leave anything at work. I also pack my own silverware, decaf tea bags, some sugar, my own mug, and anything else I could need for my meal.

I usually "snack" on my dinner through out my twelve hour shift as sometimes it is very difficult to get a true "30 minute lunch" when you have a very busy patient assignment in the CVICU.

No comments:

Post a Comment