Sunday, December 15, 2013

What's been cooking??

Well, I got home from work yesterday morning, and went straight to bed. I was exhausted. I slept from 830 AM until 4 30 PM. I got up, and ready for work. My husband was out and called me from Aldi. He was buying dinner. He said that he sold some stuff on ebay (which he does a lot), and was on his way home. He got home and showed me the two huge pizzas he bought. One was a cheese and the other was a meat special. Those take and bake pizzas are pretty darn good!! We had the meat special and the kids finished the cheese pizza.

I got a phone call from work last night. They are working on the overtime and trying to get folks who have OT to be "on call". Meaning that you get paid the on call rate, and not time and a half (which I understand finances). I took the on call status, played a few games of Life with the kids, and worked some on an afghan I am making for my bed. I was tired and worn out. I had a great time with the kids regardless.

I have my three shifts last week. I have more OT this week, which begins tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment