Friday, December 6, 2013

Change of plans...

...my daughter is 18 and works a part time job. She's decided to take her brother and sister out to see a movie and get them soda and popcorn. Since I'm working tonight, it makes no sense to make french toast for just my husband and I.

When the kids get home, it's still oatmeal bread with peanut butter/grape jelly, or peanut butter/marshmallow fluff.

It's up to my husband to figure out what he's eating for dinner. There's sandwich meat, cereal, eggs, and apparently peanut butter. He can also have the left over spaghetti and meatballs, if he wants.

My lunch for work tonight will be the left over spaghetti and meatballs that didn't get eaten, along with an orange. Or if my husband decides to eat the spaghetti, I will be taking blueberry mini wheats and an orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment