Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dinner 12/5/2013

We have lots of pasta in the pantry. We also have lots of spaghetti sauce. So, tonight's meal will be spaghetti with meat balls. The meatballs will be made with one pound of 80/20 ground beef I had in the freezer for 2.99 lb. I still have some breadcrumbs left over from last night that need to get used. SO, they will be mixed into the ground beef. I will add two eggs, and some milk. They will be placed on a baking sheet, sized at a tablespoon measured, and baked until they are cooked.

The breadcrumbs I made from a previous loaf of homemade bread that didn't get finished. I didn't want to throw it away. So, I put it in the blender with onion powder, garlic powder, parsley, basil, and paprika. I added some Parmesan and gave it a whirl in the blender. BREADCRUMBS baby!!

We have some left over corn, spinach, and broccoli from last night. The kids can pick and choose which veggies they would like with their spaghetti.

No comments:

Post a Comment