Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pantry/Freezer/Fridge Items for December 2013. Updated

Pantry/Freezer/Fridge Items for December 2013. Updated

I am over budget for November and have a house full of food. I need to work on what we have and stay out of the stores. I have a budget of 300 dollars a month for groceries. We have more than enough stuff to get through until I get paid (every two weeks) on the 12th. I'm hoping to make it through a good portion of the month with what we have. 


As of 12/5/13, I need to be even more strict with feeding my family from the pantry. I spent 500 dollars on Christmas presents for my three kids. We will be working with items we have available, freezing all left overs. It's sometimes a challenge, but it's so worth it. 

12/11/2013 A lot of these items are partially used, and I am working on getting them into the menu. I have a growing grocery list that includes a lot of HBA items that we are almost out of. My monthly costs do include ALL household needs, from groceries, HBA, cleaning items, laundry soap, and toiletries

12/12/13 I included everything I bought today on my lists. I spent 21.43 at CVS, and 104.91 at Aldi. I have a total of 300 dollars for the month. I'm hoping to only have to buy milk. 

12/17/2013 I worked hard at getting the left overs used, and using the hidden surprises. All I have left for surprises are a few containers of turkey stock that will be put towards a soup after Christmas or put into January's menu. 

12/21/2013 Out of milk, bread and the kids are wanting snacks. 

12/26/2013 I went to Target to use my gift card. I bought some dog food, cat food, and a gallon of milk. The gift card was for 25 dollars, and I spent 4 dollars to cover what the card didn't. I had another 50 dollars in cash. I gave it to my husband to stop him from complaining that he didn't have any money. It was my Christmas cash that was given to me. He spent his, apparently it shut him up after I gave the money to him. I choose my battles. I have spent a total of 108.91 so far for December. 

Pantry:
two boxes of generic mini wheats
cream of wheat**********
mint baking chips*****
mini chocolate chips********
pumpkin banana pancake mix*****
2 bread stick mix******
one box oatmeal
peanut butter
snack crackers
1 container of olive oil*
1/2 small container of veggie oil*
salt*
baking powder*
brown sugar*
powdered sugar*
bread crumbs
1 can tomato
hot chocolate*
popcorn kernels*
pancake syrup*
tea bags*
7 lb spaghetti
four lb of sugar
one opened bag of long grain rice*
egg noodles
tomato soup
progresso soup
pinto beans
dry milk
yeast*
2 boxes of stuffing mix
peanut butter*
sugar*
1 can of bean soup
pancake mix*
2 cans of cream of chicken and 3 cans of mushroom soup 
2 cans of pork and beans
1 cans of kidney beans
2 cans of pinto beans
flour*
3 cans of chicken noodle soup
ketchup
raspberry jam


Left overs:


Fruit Bowl:
3 lb onions *
15 lb potatoes*

Open Condiments:
Ketchup**
mustard**
honey mustard
mayo

Fridge Items:
cheese slices
3 lb margarine *
cream cheese*
Parmesan cheese *
cheese ravioli in the freezer section

Freezer offerings:
1 whole turkey
one package chicken thighs
tortilla shells
English muffins
chicken thighs 6 lb 
pork lion
2 lb ground beef 85 %
1 lb ground turkey
turkey bacon

Frozen Veggies:
1 lb carrots
1 lb squash

Hidden Surprises:
2 cups of turkey stock
3 containers of sliced/chopped ham
one container of beef veggie stock
one ham bone
3 quart mason jar of ham stock

Spices:
lots!!

2 comments:

  1. I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us.
    industrial ice maker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue. so thanks for posting. It's new game sims 4 cheats , are you ready for the rock climbing readmil? Go to xbox one

    ReplyDelete