Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve dinner plans.

I took out a pound of ground turkey, the last four slices of bread ends, a little BBQ sauce, and the last lurking grape jelly. I'm going to make meatballs in the crock pot for dinner tonight. It's going to be a snacking dinner, along with small bites of mozzarella cheese, crackers, and of course, I special ordered some gourmet vanilla cupcakes and hot chocolate for the kids tonight.

A friend of mine's daughter runs her own cupcake business. We ordered a dozen of vanilla cupcakes and I'm holding out for tonight to give them to the kids. They love cupcakes and I thought this would be a special occasion. It works for us!!

1 comment:

  1. Christmas dinners are always wonderful. I have organized my niece’s birthday at one of the stunning event space San Francisco next week. Really excited for the party. Preparing a family photo wall in a frame for making the entrance attractive.

    ReplyDelete