Friday, December 13, 2013

Dinner 12/13/2013

My 18 year old is working. She got paid, bought take out for lunch for herself (on the way to class to take a final exam). She will more than likely grab take out tonight when she gets off work. She's young and needs to experience what it's like to be broke I guess. BIG SIGH!!!

My 15 year old is having peanut butter/jelly on oatmeal bread. He didn't want any part of having homemade left over soup.

My 16 year old is having left over bean soup. She loves the stuff and could eat it every day.

My husband is having left over veggie soup I made.

I had left over veggie soup I made.
'
I am taking left over soup to work tonight for my lunch break. It needs to get finished.

I go back to work tonight. I work four shifts in a row. I've got to get motivated soon to be ready for my shift. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment