Saturday, December 21, 2013

Pantry/Freezer/Fridge Items for December 2013. Updated





As of 12/5/13, I need to be even more strict with feeding my family from the pantry. I spent 500 dollars on Christmas presents for my three kids. We will be working with items we have available, freezing all left overs. It's sometimes a challenge, but it's so worth it. 

12/9/2013 The starred items are open.

12/11/2013 A lot of these items are partially used, and I am working on getting them into the menu. I have a growing grocery list that includes a lot of HBA items that we are almost out of. My monthly costs do include ALL household needs, from groceries, HBA, cleaning items, laundry soap, and toiletries

12/12/13 I included everything I bought today on my lists. I spent 21.43 at CVS, and 104.91 at Aldi. I have a total of 300 dollars for the month. I'm hoping to only have to buy milk. 

12/17/2013 I worked hard at getting the left overs used, and using the hidden surprises. All I have left for surprises are a few containers of turkey stock that will be put towards a soup after Christmas or put into January's menu. My overtime I was scheduled to work was put as a "on call" status. I stayed home at the on call rate of pay and wasn't called in at all. I slept eleven out of twelve hours of my on call shift.

12/21/2013 Out of milk, bread and the kids are wanting snacks. I'm working this weekend. Night two out of three.


Pantry:
3 boxes of fiber bars*****
one multigrain cereal
two boxes of generic miniwheats
cream of wheat**********
3 cans of tomato sauce
mint baking chips*****
mini choclate chips********

pumpkin banana pancake mix*****

2 bread stick mix******
one box oatmeal
peanut butter
snack crackers
1 container of olive oil*
1/2 small container of veggie oil*
salt*
baking powder*
brown sugar*
powdered sugar*
bread crumbs

1 can tomato
hot chocolate*
popcorn kernels*
pancake syrup*
tea bags*

7 lb spaghetti
four lb of sugar
one opened bag of long grain rice*
egg noodles
tomato soup
progresso soup
pinto beans
dry milk
yeast*
2 boxes of stuffing mix
peanut butter*
sugar*
1 can of bean soup
pancake mix*
2 cans of cream of chicken and 3 cans of mushroom soup 
6 cans of pork and beans
1 cans of kidney beans
4 cans of pinto beans
flour*
4 cans of chicken noodle soup
ketchup
raspberry jam

Left overs:


Fruit Bowl:

3 lb onions *

15 lb potatoes*

Open Condiments:
Ketchup**
mustard**
honey mustard
mayo
grape jelly*

Fridge Items:
pineapple
motzerella cheese

cheese slices

3 lb margarine *
cream cheese*
Parmesan cheese *
2 dozen eggs
cheese ravioli in the freezer section

Freezer offerings:
1 whole turkey
one package chicken thighs
1 lb sliced ham

tortilla shells
English muffins
2 lb chicken drumsticks 

chicken thighs 6 lb 
9 lb shank ham
pork lion
2 lb ground beef 85 %
2 lb ground turkey
turkey bacon
3 lb bun length weiners

Frozen Veggies:
1 lb broccoli*
1 lb carrots
1 lb squash

Hidden Surprises:
2 cups of turkey stock


Spices:
lots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment