Sunday, September 22, 2013

Working, Plumbing, and Dinner...

Friday evening the plumber finally came. We had the water turned off all day. We went out for pizza, and paid the plumber 200 dollars. My carpet is damp, and the leak is repaired. Such is life. I worked Friday night.

Saturday, my husband sold some of his stuff. He bought Subway for dinner. I worked.

Sunday, my husband and kids were cleaning house. My kids made a nice salad, mashed potatoes, and breaded pork chops. We are going to have corn with it. I need to work tonight.

I am tired, exhausted, and just worn out. I paid cash for the leak, and will transfer the money into my checking account tomorrow, so we don't have any overdrafts.

We are waiting for a estimate for copper piping through out the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment