Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dinner 9/17

We have a busy day. The kids are at school, I took Butterscotch to the vet for his glucose testing. I get to pick him up later today. The vet will call when he's ready. We have to be at the dentist for one. The kids will be picked up and four out of five are going for check ups, cleanings, and xrays. My insurance will pay 100 percent for cleanings. It's the fillings and cavities that seem to get me. My insurance will pay 60 percent, I pay 40 percent. I'm hoping that all four of us come out clear, no cavities needed.

Needless to say, dinner tonight will b something soft and easy to chew. Our hygentist is a little over enthusiastic in her care. We are going to have pancakes and scrambled eggs.

The pancakes are going to use the last lurking apple butter instead of oil (which I am short of). I would like to get rid of this item, as it's consistently shown up in my pantry listings. We will make some scrambled eggs (no milk, we are out) with it to help with protein intake.

Have a good day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment