Saturday, September 14, 2013

Frugal Activities...

getting outside pruning 7 rose bushes
made 48 peanut butter cookies for the kids (from stuff in my pantry)
washing clothes in cold water, with 1/8 cup laundry detergent
hanging clothes outside
cleaning up the kitchen
sorting recycling (we recycle cardboard, plastic (all kinds), and sell a metal cans/containers/etc to a metal shop for 64 cents a pound)
paid the bills two weeks ago
planned dinner for tonight
lit my one jasmine candle
took some veggie peelings out to the compost bucket
listening to the radio
my car is parked (until I go to work tomorrow night)
loads of walking around the house cleaning (exercise helps perk up my mood)
getting free sunshine while being outside!!

I count my blessings, knowing that I have my health, my great career (90 percent of the time), a good bunch of kids, and a husband that loves me. I an thankful that I have medical and dental insurance through my job. I am thankful that I have a savings account that will hopefully help us in harder times.

I am thankful that my car is maintained, runs well, paid off, and only a 2008 with 49 thousand miles....yeah, I know, BIG DRIVER!!! HAHAHHAHA...not really. My husband drives my car to pick me up and drop me to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment