Saturday, September 14, 2013

What a day 9/13

We ended up going to a fondue party last night. I brought some fruit and flowers to my friend that was hosting. It was AWESOME. I spent 24 dollars for the gift.

I also went to the foot doctor for acute pain in my feet. I've had foot issues in the past, been treated for them with PT and meds. It's been three years, and I went back yesterday. Lots of xrays, some blood work, medications, and wraps to both feet, diagnosis...rheumatoid arthritis.

I paid the co pay for the visit, paid cash for my meds, and waiting to see how much I am paying for the xrays. I go back in a week.

My daughter has a doc visit on Monday, I work Sunday, Fri, and Saturday (no overtime this week). The cat has to go for a follow up on Tuesday morning to the vet. He will need to get some refills on the insulin soon. Four of us go to the dentist on Tuesday for cleanings. I have a meeting at work on Wednesday. We have a cook out to attend on Thursday (which I am bring some meat for the five of us from the freezer, and a side dish to help with the added mouths to feed). Foot doctor on Friday, and my daughter's last tuition payment is due Friday.


It's going to be a busy long week. I see lots of CASH coming out of my bank account (not savings). I'm hoping once I get paid this week, I can ease up a little on the expenses going out. I would like to get some more cash into my bank account. My goal was 400 dollars (I replaced the 125 I took out in August). I added 75 into it for September. I don't know if I'm going to be able to pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment