Thursday, September 19, 2013

Got paid...

I wrote out October's mortgage, the electric bill, the equity loan (I paid the minimum, and sent in a 200 dollar extra to the principle), my daughter's tuition, car insurance, and doc appointment. I went to Aldi and bought some groceries.

I gotta say, that I don't go to Aldi on a regular basis. I usually go to Sharp Shopper (a discount store). Aldi seems a little expensive compared to Sharp Shopper (but Sharp Shopper is a close out store).

I bought two tomato, one cucumber, 10 lb potato, 3 lb onion, 2 lb carrots, 3 lb apples, and  2 lb bananas.
four lbs of pinto beans, and four pounds of kidney beans, also bought 2 dozen eggs, 2 gallons of milk, 2 lb of various cheeses, 3 containers of lunch meat (turkey for kids lunches), 3 lb of ground turkey, one 9 lb ham (0.99 cents a lb), one whole chicken (0.95 cents a lb), 3 loaves of bread, 2 lb butter, one bottle of dish soap, one hazel nut spread, two jars of peanut butter, marshmallow creme, one bag of marshmallows, 1 lb egg noodles, 2 lb spaghetti, oyster crackers, 12 ramen noodles, 12 ct applesauce, bagels, one lb turkey bacon, and four lb of sugar.

I spent 126 dollars and don't seem to have much, but I guess it will do for two weeks. I did buy more ground turkey even though we had some in the freezer. I'm worried that the prices will sky rocket and want to keep my pantry filled with items we use at the lowest possible prices.

I did put 200 dollars into my savings account.

No comments:

Post a Comment