Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Continued Inventory

September's Pantry

I have a lot of expenses this month. Four of us are going to the dentist, my cat is going back to the vet on the 15th, I have one tuition payment left for my oldest at LFCC. She will be signing up for spring semester I think in October, which means a new round of tuition and books. My oldest has a therapy appointment, which I'm positive may bring a new round of prescriptions. Along with the new month, we have the usual monthly obligations that need attention. I get paid on the 5th, and the 19th of this month. I need to reimburse my savings account 125 dollars. I would like to put at least 400 dollars this month into that account (not including the 125 reimbursement). Lets see if I can do it.

Pantry:
1 container of old fashioned oats
1 container of olive oil
1/2 small container of veggie oil **
2 boxes oatmeal
1 container of onion soup
a corn muffin mix
salt**
baking powder**
sugar**
brown sugar**
powdered sugar**
5 various cans of tomatoes
2 pumpkin bread mixes
hot chocolate**
popcorn kernels**
ice tea mix**
Jasmine rice
one box of generic keebler butter thins**
flour tortillas
oatmeal
flour
pancake syrup
strawberry jam
taco kit
2 lbs of penne pasta
generic mini wheats


Left overs:


Fruit Bowl:
Grapes
Bananas

Open Condiments:
Ketchup**
salsa**
blue cheese dressing**
apple butter**
pickles**
mustard**
BBQ sauce**
cream cheese**
take out soy sauce**

Fridge Items:
3 onions**
chip dip**
4 lb bag of carrots**
2 heads garlic
a few slices of cheese
mozzarella cheese
2 dozen eggs**
water bottles
jello
2 gallons of juice
butter
Parmesan cheese
10 lb potatoes

Freezer offerings:
2 beef ribs
cream cheese
4 whole wheat pizza crusts
shredded hash browns
a small pork roast
chicken thighs

Frozen Veggies:
2.5 lb of Italian veggies
2 lb broccoli
3lb corn
2 lb peas

Hidden Suprises:
chicken stock 4
Raspberries
Strawberries
Spaghetti Sauce 5

No comments:

Post a Comment