Thursday, August 31, 2017

Lunch today

My son opted to have two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. 
My middle daughter opted to have chicken noodle soup. 
My oldest daughter opted to have the last package of ramen noddle soup. 
My husband and I finished off some bagged salad, added a small cucumber, a few cherry tomatoes, and a bit of cheese. 

We emptied the last two bags of tortilla chips (into one medium size bowl) and offered the last remaining salsa with gaucamoli along with some strawberries and watermelon for all of us. I put this on the dining room table for all of us to share as part of our lunch. We used up a lot of lurking stuff that may have other wise gone to the wayside. 

That's it. A basic lunch. More later. I have a nap in the future since I spent the morning cleaning house and doing some house chores. 

2 comments:

  1. There is just me, and sometimes my meals are weird just so I can get things out of the refrigerator and not give stuff to chickens. None of your lunches were weird, just made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty good and we all got to choose what we wanted. I like that for my family when we are limited on funds. It is easier to go out to Burger King and let the kids, my husband, and myself order what we want, but at this time, it is very expensive. We moved in July to Florida and still are trying to adjust the budget. I also start my new job on the 18th. I won't get a pay check until October 5th or 6th.

      Delete